Book Your Fall Family Photography Session Today
ONLY 10 SPOTS LEFT FOR 2022 SPECIAL FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHY SESSIONS -> BOOK NOW
One of the most known phrases (if you're a GOT fan) is WINTER IS COMING! Well, for family photographers our favorite phrase is FALL IS COMING. Fall is MAGICAL, BREATHTAKING & CRAZY BUSY for family photographers in Illinois and other states in the country. It's a photographer's dream. We get inspired by Fall colors and family's love, we shoot nonstop for ~10 weeks. For me, Fall is THE best season for family photos, Mother Nature puts on a show and it provides epic surroundings for emotive storytelling.
WHY SHOULD YOU BOOK A PHOTOGRAPHY SESSION WITH ME?
- I am super laid-back and easy to be around, which means if you feel awkward in photos, JUST STOP. I will chat away while guiding you into poses.
- I have two crazy God children – the behavior of any young kiddos does not phase me.
- You’ve made it over half-way through 2022 — it’s time to document your survival!
- Despite a pandemic, you and yours are still getting older. Don’t you want to capture your loved ones as they are today?!
- Making plans with me is way easier than choosing how to educate your children for Fall 2022.
I AM ONLY BOOKING 10 MORE SPECIAL FAMILY SESSIONS FOR THE REMAINDER OF 2022
This is because in addition to running a photography business and being the Norwex consultant, I love to travel a lot, i mean a lot :-)
AT WHAT TIME OF THE DAY DO FALL SESSION TAKE PLACE?
Regardless of the season, photographers shoot around the Golden Hour (sunrise & sunset). The best light is 60-90 minutes around sunrise and sunset. Then we get the blue hour (which is that soft light after the sun is set).
So here we go! You know already that Fall lasts much more than just 2 weeks of peak foliage. The leaves are incredible yet your photo gallery will be stunning and breathtaking regardless of what Fall week you picked. I'm sure you've seen gorgeous spring and summer photos that have taken your breath away, none of those had foliage. It's all about the candid moments captured and the storytelling 😊
WHY IS FAMILY PHOTOGRAPHY IMPORTANT?
Why is Family Photography important? Family photography is fundamentally about accepting and celebrating your loved ones. These artistic family memories will last in your heart for years to come, and the holiday cards are just a small part of the reason why. Therefore, follow your emotions and make the investment when it feels like the proper time to do so; don't let foliage influence if or when you book your fall photos. I will hunt an ideal location in any month, and your family's soul will be lovingly and thoughtfully recorded!
Fall family photos are a dream, go for it!
1. What if a date or time I want is not available? Email me at email@example.com and tell me the times you need. There could be some flexibility, especially with weekday sessions.
2. Where do photo sessions take place? We will brainstorm this together. Your home/yard, a local park, a hiking trail. More info here.
3. Can I bring my dog? As long as pets are allowed in the location we are photographing, sure thing.
4. How many people can be photographed? Immediate family is covered! More info here.
5. Do you do those porch sessions? We can photograph you and yours on a front porch if you’d like,